KEYNOTE SPEAKING | WORKSHOPS | TRAININGS
About Amy Morin:
- Amy’s article, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do has been read by over 30 million people and was featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Psychology Today, and Success Magazine.
- Amy is a columnist for Forbes, Inc., and Psychology Today and her articles on mental strength attract 2 million readers every month.
- Amy’s book, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, is an international best-seller that is being translated into 25 languages.
- Within a few months of its debut, Amy’s TEDx talk, The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong, became one of the top 100 TEDx talks of all time. It’s already been viewed over a million times.
- Amy is a lecturer at Northeastern University and she’s been a psychotherapist since 2002.
- She serves as the Parenting Teens Expert and the Child Discipline Expert for Verywell. She was a foster parent for 10 years.
- Forbes referred to her as a “thought leadership star,” and she’s been dubbed the “self-help guru of the moment,” by The Guardian.
- Amy was widowed at the age of 26, just three years after losing her mother. Her grief launched her personal journey to discovering how to become mentally strong.
- Amy’s advice is frequently featured by major news outlets, including CNN, Business Insider, Fox News, Oprah.com, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Fast Company, and Today.
Here are Amy’s two most popular programs:
13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do
Bringing her bestselling book to the stage, this keynote shares how to give up the unhealthy shortcuts that rob us of mental strength. Letting go of what holds you back is the key to reaching your greatest personal and professional potential. Participants will walk away with a clear plan of how to build mental muscle.
The Successful Mindset: How to Change Your Self-Limiting Beliefs
Everyone holds onto self-limiting beliefs at one time or another. Letting go of those beliefs will help you reach new levels of success. This keynote teaches audience members how to train their brains for happiness and success so they can develop healthier mindsets.
TO SCHEDULE AMY FOR A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
OR VISIT AMY’S SPEAKER PAGE AT HAPERCOLLINS SPEAKERS BUREAU:
HarperCollins Speaker Bureau email@example.com