Apply for the 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do Launch Team and Private Coaching Group!
13 Things Mentally Strong PARENTS Don’t Do goes on sale September 19. I’m really excited for its release because I believe parents’ habits can help kids grow up to become mentally strong enough to tackle the challenges in today’s world head-on.
While many authors try to gather support with huge launch teams, I’m going to do something a little different. I’m looking for 25 people who are willing to test out the ideas in the book as well as help me spread the message.
What You Get:
- A free advance copy of 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do. You’ll receive it months before anyone else and you’ll get to be among the first people to read it.
- Exclusive access to a private parenting Facebook group. For 13 weeks, you’ll have an opportunity to interact with other parents as we go through the book one chapter at a time.
- Coaching from me. As you test the ideas in my book, I’ll answer questions, offer support, and provide feedback in the private Facebook group.
- Weekly prizes for participating in the group. I’ll let you know more once you join the group, but there will be some cool freebies in exchange for your help.
- Potential opportunities to interact with the media. We’re fielding lots of requests from the media about this book already. There’s a good chance journalists and TV producers will want to hear from group members about their experiences in testing out the concepts in the book first-hand.
What I’m asking from you:
If you’re picked to be part of the team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read the book and review it online (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, etc).
- Experiment with exercises in the book and participate in weekly discussions in our private Facebook group
- Help spread the word about the book anyway you can (social media, blog posts, or other ideas you may have). We’ll give you tools that can help you spread the word.
I’m going to devote a lot of my time and energy to this small group so I ask that you take it seriously. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the time or energy to participate.
We are only accepting 25 people into this group. And we’re only looking for U.S. residents since the book will be launching here in September.
Applications will close soon. I’ll be emailing individuals who made the team. If you don’t hear from us, don’t worry. There will be plenty of other exciting opportunities to get involved in the coming months.
The launch team has been filled.
Thanks to all who applied!