Over the past 5 years, I’ve received so many social media messages and had so many in-person conversations with people who said my books or my TEDx helped them become mentally stronger.
But, I’ve never collected all the stories in one place. So I’d be honored if you’d share your story with me (even if you’ve shared it before, please fill out this form).
TO SCHEDULE AMY FOR A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT:
About Amy Morin:
- Amy was named one of the top 100 leadership speakers in 2018 by Inc. Magazine.
- Amy’s article, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do has been read by over 50 million people and was featured in Forbes, Business Insider, Psychology Today, and Success Magazine.
- Amy is a columnist for Forbes, Inc., and Psychology Today and her articles on mental strength attract 2 million readers every month.
- Amy’s book, 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do, is an international best-seller that is being translated into more than 30 languages.
- Within a few months of its debut, Amy’s TEDx talk, The Secret of Becoming Mentally Strong, became one of the top 25 TEDx talks of all time. It’s been viewed over 8 million times.
- Amy is a lecturer at Northeastern University and she’s been a psychotherapist since 2002.
- She serves as the Parenting Teens Expert and the Child Discipline Expert for Verywell. She was a foster parent for 10 years.
- Forbes referred to her as a “thought leadership star,” and she’s been dubbed the “self-help guru of the moment,” by The Guardian.
- Amy was widowed at the age of 26, just three years after losing her mother. Her grief launched her personal journey to discovering how to become mentally strong.
- Amy’s advice is frequently featured by major news outlets, including CNN, Business Insider, Fox News, Oprah.com, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Fast Company, and Today.
- She appears in a Red Bull TV show called Visions of Greatness.
Have you ever met someone who had the courage to face their fears, was strong enough to conquer their self-doubt, and was eager to turn their challenges into opportunities?
Amy Morin can help you and your team become that person.
— Meet Amy —
Early on in my career as a psychotherapist, I went through a series of losses that inspired me to study mentally strong people. I learned that building mental strength is a lot like building physical strength. You need good habits (like going to the gym). But it only takes one bad habit to limit your progress (like eating too much junk food).
Studying people in my therapy office helped me recognize the unhealthy (yet common) habits that can keep us stuck in life. When I gave up those habits, my life became a lot better.
I want to help you stop doing things that rob you of the mental strength you need to become your best. They worked for me and I’m sure they can work for you too.
Apply for the 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do Launch Team and Private Coaching Group! 13 Things Mentally Strong PARENTS Don’t Do goes on sale September 19. I’m really excited for its release because I believe parents’ habits can … Continue reading →
Should you accept a new job in a new city? How much should you spend on your house? What if you ask someone out on a date and you get rejected? Have you ever thought about how you make choices? … Continue reading →
People-pleasers come in many forms. Some can’t resist saying no to people who ask for favors. Saying yes has become such a habit that it never even occurs to them to say no. For others, people pleasing is about gaining … Continue reading →
Many of the people who enter my therapy office with depression, anxiety, and stress-related issues often have one thing in common—they spend a lot of time focusing on things they can’t control. They worry about what other people think or … Continue reading →