Take Weight Watchers for example. Studies show people who enroll in Weight Watchers lose three times more weight than those who try to lose weight on their own and they’re less likely to gain their weight back. Social support is powerful.
Being part of a community is key to becoming a mentally stronger parent as well.
That’s why I am creating a private Facebook group for parents who are invested in building mental strength and raising mentally strong kids.
You’ll be able to gain support for your efforts, ask your parenting questions, and connect with parents with similar goals.
To gain access to the group, pre-order 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do from any retailer you want. Then, submit a copy of your receipt.
It’s only available to you if you pre-order now. Once the book gets released on September 19, the group will be closed.
In addition to being able to access the exclusive parenting group, pre-order one copy of 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do and you’ll also be eligible for over $100 in free bonuses:
- The Mentally Strong Parent’s Manifesto
- 5 Cheat Sheets of Mental Strength Exercises – Each cheat sheet is a quick guide to teaching your child mental muscle building strategies that will help with:
- Anger and Aggression
- Giving Up To Soon
- Being Stuck In A Bad Mood
If you pre-order 5 copies (to give as gifts or join forces with other parents and buy them together), you’ll also get these bonuses:
- 13 Things Mentally Strong Parents Don’t Do Workbook ($29.00 value)
- The Mental Muscle Builder Workbook for Kids ($29.00 value)
- 5 autographed bookplates (mailed to you via USPS)
And if you have a book club or a parenting group who wants to order 10 or more copies, you’ll get all the other bonus items plus:
- Actual Reward Systems I’ve used with foster children in my home and families in my therapy office ($49.00 value)
- Actual Fear Ladders that have helped kids face their fears ($49.00 value)
- 10 free passes to the Mental Strength eCourse to share with your team or friends ($970.00 value)
- 1 Hour group Coaching Session Q&A with Amy ($497.00 value)
- A total of 10 autographed bookplates (mailed to you via USPS)